Women's Performance Multivitamin
- Supports women’s unique nutritional needs
- Promotes immune health
- Balances women’s hormones
- Reduced free radical damage through antioxidants
Nutrient deficiencies are common due to the lack of nutrient density found in many produce items, so supporting the female athlete’s nutrient needs ensures they are able to sustain exercise levels with ease.
This blend promotes health immune and antioxidant levels to support a healthy immune system, while also provides herbal supports to balance women’s hormones to optimal levels.
A women’s multivitamin provides base-level support for optimized nutrient levels, immune health and hormone function.
Wild Yam Extract - Supports sexual wellness and cardiovascular health*
Red Clover Extract - May help support bone, nail and hair health*
Lutein - Contains a strong antioxidant and supports healthy vision*
Cranberry extract - High in antioxidants and supports bladder and stomach function*
Alpha Lipoic Acid - Helps convert nutrients into energy and may help maintain healthy blood sugars*
We ship both locally and worldwide. Shipping times: Local orders take 2-7 business days. International orders take 10-14 business days to be delivered via USPS, UPS, DHL Express or your local carrier and we ship within same 1-2 business days.
Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.Shipping cost:Orders over $150 will have free shipping.
Orders under $150 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method the for goods - we will ship your package within 1-2 business days.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step!
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
The percentage or rate varies depending on the type of goods. You can check the tariff applicable in the TARIC database for EU and Import calculator for USA.
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.
Library of other most important Q/A:
We are introducing our own line of supplements. Here’s why:
The Role of Supplements
In a perfect world, we’d get all our nutrients from whole, unprocessed foods. But unfortunately, life rarely goes exactly as planned. Between work, family and only having 24 hours in the day, sometimes we miss a meal or must choose convenience over quality.
That’s where supplements can help fill the holes left in our diet. To be clear, we don’t want you to use supplements as meal replacements. You should eat your meals, not drink them. But there are times when consuming some additional macronutrients (protein, carbs, fats) or micronutrients (amino acids, minerals, vitamins) can help us get the most out of our workouts and our busy days.
Not All Supplements are Created Equal
In the last decade, the market for supplements (especially protein) has exploded as more research is coming out about their benefits for not only athletic recovery, but for daily health and well-being. However, some of these ingredients, like protein, have become buzzwords that even candy bar companies now add to their advertising. The reality is that there’s little oversight on what qualifies as a “dietary” or “nutritional” supplement.
Look at any random selection of whey protein powders and you’ll see anything from high fructose corn syrup, soybean oil and artificial colors or flavors in their ingredient lists. Supplements shouldn’t just taste good; they should do good.